Siri® Eyes Free
Let Siri sit up front and assist you while you drive.
With Siri Eyes Free5,11,12,27 you can make phone calls, send texts, check weather, make appointments in your calendar, post updates to Twitter and more, without ever taking your eyes off the road. Simply connect your Siri-enabled and compatible iPhone® to the Display Audio12 System and press the TALK button to ask Siri questions using your vehicle’s built-in microphone. The touch screen will turn off to reduce potential distraction and make Siri literally “eyes free”. Soon enough, you’ll wonder how you ever drove without her.
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH SIRI EYES FREE
1) Pair your iPhone® to Bluetooth®
2) Begin Bluetooth® pairing by ensuring that Bluetooth® is enabled on your cellular phone and set to
3) Press SETTINGS on the Home Menu. Then press PHONE settings.
4) Press CONNECT PHONE. Add a Bluetooth to begin the pairing process.
5) Once paired, use the TALK button to activate Siri. Press and hold the TALK button on the steering wheel for
2-3 seconds until you hear the Siri chime.
6) When prompted, give your command or ask a question to Siri the same way you would if you were using
your iPhone® . You’ll hear Siri’s response through the vehicle’s speakers.
WHAT CAN I ASK SIRI?
Siri Eyes Free lets you ask anything you would normally ask your Siri-capable iPhone® :
• Send a Text Message
• Send an E-Mail
• What’s the weather like today?
• Schedule an appointment.
• Set a reminder.
• Post to Twitter.
• Check my stocks.
• What’s the traffic like?
Why does the Display Audio System screen not show anything?
The “Eyes-Free” feature turns off the smartphone’s touch-screen display when using Siri. This helps to reduce driver distraction literally making Siri “eyes-free.”